Friday, March 30, 2012

Twitter Files {03292012}

Starting today I will be listing the daily Top 10 topics trending on Twitter and some tweets  corresponding each famous hashtag or topic.


For March 29, 2012.

Trending in Philippines around 3:47PM


#20ThingsIlove

#FindSomeoneWho

#ReplaceSongTitlesWithTaco

Robinson's Galleria (also trending worldwide)

Hannah Montana The Movie 
(trending automatically stopped when Disney movie ended around 4PM)

Taylor Swifting


SamVon AngelitoBatangAma


Teleserye Moments 101

rainy afternoon

"Sweet Dreams" 
(because of Jessica Sanchez)

AddOns:

close my eyes
(trended on 10th right after Hannah Montana The Movie disappeared on the list)


My Big Love on 10th
(trended when AngelitoBatangAma series ended)


All tweets were chosen because they are the safest tweet group I've read and somehow decent enough to post it here.

If you find your tweets here and don't want it published, feel free to comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy Tweeting!

Keep in Touch!

Email me at chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.





2 comments:

  1. sis you may want to join this giveaway contest from contestchest.com.. http://istintotz.blogspot.com/2012/03/500-cash-giveaway-from-contest-chestcom.html

    Good day to u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure Istin, thanks for following me... will follow you too...

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!