Thursday, May 24, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and The Huntsman

When I was still young, my relatives used to call me ' Snow Black', well, because I was dark skinned, unlike my siblings and cousins.

that's me wearing a tube... isn't it obvious (",)

I don't remember crying when I was being teased by my uncles and aunties that I'm 'negra', I just smiled. Through those years of growing up,my skin became a bit lighter, and in my high school days, I was getting conscious of my skin. The only advantage thing for me having that Filipino color was in school plays, I am thrice the Inang Bayan who would stand on the stage during 'Linggo ng Wika' and sometimes Independence Day celebration.Well, just reminiscing makes me smile, good times though.

Enough of the dark-skin tones of the old days, now there's more whitening products that you will see in every stall in the supermarket and malls. It can be soaps, lotions, pills and any thing you could ever imagine, there's nothing impossible today.

And then there's SkinWhite, that has an edge in whitening solutions because it has Synchrowhite Action that works in four ways. It Whitens the surface of my skin, Reduces dark pigments formation at its source, Nourishes my skin with vitamins and Protects my skin against toxins and UV rays. It will definitely give us a beautiful blush white skin that Prince Charming can't even resist.

And speaking of me being 'Snow Black' and SkinWhite's effect on our Prince Charming, SkinWhite & Nuffnang Philippines bring you Snow White and the Huntsman. 


“In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen.” – IMDB

“Kristen Stewart (the Twilight saga, On the Road) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil Queen Ravenna (Oscar winner Charlize Theron of Prometheus, Hancock) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagines was that the young woman who has escaped her clutches and now threatens her reign has been training in the art of war with a Huntsman named Eric (Chris Hemsworth of Thor, The Avengers) who was dispatched to capture her.” – Snow White and the Huntsman Official Website 



Just a month ago, Nuffnang Philippines made bloggers so happy with The Avengers, and again Nuffnang together with SkinWhite will give bloggers an exclusive screening of the upcoming Snow White and The Huntsman at the Shang Cineplex on June 1,Friday. The first 100 bloggers to sign up their blog post will win tickets to this exclusive Nuffnang Philippines and SkinWhite event.



Please watch this extended movie-like video of 
BFF's Ivan and Tippy's Kilig SkinWhite Story. Love it!




To view all SkinWhite's products: http://www.skinwhite.com.ph/products.php




Good luck!

Keep in Touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!