Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Clara Ole's Great Food Fest

Writer's block? Probably. I've been out for a few days, I always face this laptop for a long time and end up with nothing to write. Actually I have a lot of ideas going on in my mind but I don't know where to start. It must be the stress and lack of sleep, my mind seems to float somewhere else.  I should get going now...

I saw this ads by Nuffnang on Clara Ole, it says Win an iPad, so I clicked it immediately. I love contests and promos as I've mentioned before. I am not that familiar with Clara Ole, but when I saw their product, I immediately remembered using them and even enjoyed the dishes I made with it.

Clara Ole Pasta Sauce - Cheesy Pesto

I used this pasta sauce thrice and I am never gonna stop eating pasta with this. You just have to boil spaghetti noodles for 10minutes and mix Cheesy Pesto, that's it! So simple yet so deliciously done like a pro. I'm not pro, mind you (",) My daughter who is a picky eater, ate this and I was amazed because she liked it much. My husband who is not a fan of Pesto, liked it too. I should also try other Clara Ole products, I bet they're all good too.

About Clara Ole's Great Food Fest Contest which started June 11, 2012 and will end on August 3, 2012. Their promo mechanics include liking their Facebook page and allowing Clara Ole's apps to be able to enter the contest.


Promotion title: Clara Ole: Great Food Fest


There will be 2 lucky winners of Clara Ole Gift packs daily and 1weekly winner of an iPad. All you have to do is to register on the Great Food Fest application and you automatically get 1 digital entry, the more friends you invite and register, the more e-tickets you get. Don't miss out this chance of winning an iPad. Hurry! Proceed to this link and register now.


Like Clara Ole's Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/myclaraole

The following are some of Clara Ole's products:




Sinangag Mix


Clara Ole's Pasta Sauce
photos taken from Clara Ole's Facebook page

Keep in touch!
Email me at chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

1 comment:

  1. I love their cheesy pesto mix too!
    Makes me feel like Im a pro! Hehehe.
    My son loves it. I love their pancake syrup also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!