Friday, June 1, 2012

Deli-Shoots: Sauteed Pork in Creamy Gata with Oyster Mushrooms

Let's start the month of June with a saucy dish that has combined taste of chili-sweetness. This will be our dinner for tonight before going to the exclusive screening of Snow White and the Huntsman at Shang Cineplex.

of course this is just a part of what I cooked,
the rest is good for 6 people
Ingredients:

1/4 kilo pork (cut into cubes)
2 pcs chopped garlic
5 slices of ginger
1 medium sized red onion (sliced)
1 medium sized tomato (sliced)
5 pcs okra (cut into half or bite size)
10 pcs string beans (cut into bite size about an inch and a half)
spinach leaves
1/2 kilo oyster mushrooms (stem removed)
2 cups gata
1 pc green pepper
1/4 butter or margarine
water
salt
black ground pepper
cayenne pepper

Procedure:

Cook first pork in small amount of water until it dries up. Let it stay in a pan while producing its own oil and fry it until brown. 
Saute garlic, ginger, onion, tomato. Combine with pork and sprinkle a pinch of salt and ground pepper.
Put the oyster mushrooms, okra, string beans and butter. Saute until vegetables are cooked. Pour in gata and sliced green pepper. Simmer until it thickens. Add the spinach leaves and some water to avoid too much thickening of the sauce. Simmer for a minute or 2 until spinach is cooked. Serve with rice.

Happy Eating!

Keep in touch!
Email me at chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

2 comments:

  1. i love anything that has gata! yummy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks so creamy and yummy! I'm sure even my daughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!