Monday, June 18, 2012

Energizer & Nuffnang Philippines Powered my Lifestyle

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through it's energy enhancing abilities.


Energizer, makers of the world's longest lasting batteries, made my life easier for years and helped me a lot especially in times of emergencies and everyday living. Energizer batteries are my partner, they fill up my TV remote control, home dvd theater remote control and also my emergency flashlight and fan. It really brings comfort in our home and I can't thank them enough for making it possible for us to sit down and just relax while enjoying life, because I know Energizer will never fail us. It will just go on and on and on and on....

Makers of the World's Longest Lasting Batteries

Nuffnang Philippines, on the other hand, has changed my lifestyle and powered it up because it helps me explore and make use of my writing abilities better. Creating and developing the blogger side of me, that I love doing. For more than five years, I have been only indoors but when I started blogging and discovered Nuffnang, everything changes. I was able to go out because of the events they hosted, I get to meet other bloggers during exclusive screenings of films that I like. I received goodies and won products that I can't buy for myself because my kids are always the priority in my shopping list. There's no doubt that Nuffnang empowered my lifestyle. Thanks to you!




With these two great sponsors, Energizer and Nuffnang Philippines, nuffnangers like me have a chance to watch an exclusive screening of the upcoming film The Amazing Spiderman on the 29th of June at The Powerplant Mall in Makati City.

Peter Parker (Garfield) is an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents’ disappearance – leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father’s former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors’ alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero. -Written by Columbia Pictures

Good luck Nuffnangers!

Keep in touch!
Email me at chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!