Saturday, September 29, 2012

Zalora Files: Wanted Flawless Skin

Currently having  a hard time with my skin. I think I am old enough for pimples but hey, they kept on coming out. It's a depressing feeling when I look at the mirror and see a matured looking person with clear signs of aging.

As I was browsing Zalora.com.ph, I found some beauty care products which is on my wishlist now and would be trying it soon. I hope for the best, meaning flawless skin LOL

Here are my picks for the day, under Skin Care

Brand: 4U2 Cosmetics
Moisturizing Toner for Young Skin
After washing face with water and cleansing soap, this comes next.
It helps controls oil and maintains a youthful skin. The natural extracts
provide a clearer, brighter and refreshed complexion.

Brand: V&M Naturals
Depuff and Illume Eye Gel 20g
Soothing to the eyes as it has a cooling effect. Safe and effective use for
dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles as well.
Made from natural blend of rosehip oil, emu oil, retinol,collagen and aloe vera.
Defy skin-aging and experience a youthful glow once more. 

Brand: Bare Naturals
Honey pie Oatmeal Bar Soap 100g
Made from natural extracts, herbs and oil. Prevents pimples, lightens scars, 
smoothen wrinkles, moisturizes and softens skin. This is perfect for my skin type and everything
I ever wanted to achieve for my skin is in one soap.


Brand: Black Chicken
Black Chicken Remedies Duo Pack
Love Your Body Oil and Love Your Face Serum are perfect solution
for very dry skin of your body and face. It is a combination of 12 oils that soothes
and gives relief for dry skin. It penetrates and works effectively providing
a smooth and moisturized skin. I would like to use this for my feet because of cracked soles. 

At Zalora, you'll have peace of mind when it comes to the quality of their products and their shipping will be as early as within 24 hours. If you have something on your wishlist and decided to purchase, don't forget this special discount just for you. You can use this discount for at least P500 purchase.

Special Voucher Code
If you already used up your FREE P250 discount, just shoot me an email and
I'll give you another coupon for P150 discount on P500 purchases.

Oops, before I forget here's my
for the day


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!