Monday, September 17, 2012

ZFiles: Keeping the Feet Alive at Zalora

I always am a footwear lover. That's why I adore ZALORA so much I could just spend my spare time online window-shopping. Soon I'll be purchasing for myself after I pay for the tuition of my daughter. For now, I'll just share what seem to be my picks for the day. 


Foldable shoes
Available in pink, blue and white.

Reva- Fits your Lifestyle
Model: Loraine
So feminine and fresh looking with metal midfoot strap and floral decal
at the top strap.


Strappy flats for a boho summer look. Great for mini skirts/shorts.


Model: Adele
This looks so comfortable perfect for running errands and
all-day walking at the mall.

Saving the best for last, of course.
When I was still working in an office, I used to wear stilettos even if it's not allowed in my previous work. But I love high heels, so I don't care. (",)

Model: 2105672
If you're an outdoor-girl you can always wear this with any outfit you wish to wear. Loved it!

So there you go, my love for shoes and slip-ons started now. Expect more to come. If you have used up your free P250 voucher, you may use my Special Voucher Code so you can get 5% off on your purchases.


Happy Shopping!

Be a Zalora Philippines  fan on Facebook
Follow @ZaloraPH on Twitter

Click to unlock my


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!