Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blurb Black Friday to Cyber Monday Biggie Offer


Starting today until Monday, November 26, a personalized gift perfect for your family will be on a special promo,  Blurb books offers a 25% Off on everything.
 Simply use this code  HOLIDAYTHANKS upon checkout.

 Blurb 

Transfer now your Instagram and Facebook photos and create the best photo book you can share with your loved ones. This is a limited time offer, grab it now!

Great savings for Great memories with Blurb

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog for the whole family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!