Friday, November 2, 2012

BLURB Books Blurberiffic Offer

Starting today until November 21, 2012. Blurb Books is giving away, I mean taking away 15% OFF discount on purchases. This is the perfect time for you to gather all your memorable photos in just one book. All Facebook and Instagram photos can be converted into a very elegant and durable Blurb book.


To get the special discount use this code:  FALLTHANKS
This is one-time use only and cannot be combined with any discount, promos, gift card or and  adjustments on previous orders.

Capture those special 2012 moments today and create a photo book  you can cherish for a lifetime.


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!