Monday, January 21, 2013

How to encash your dollar check below $100?

I once had a problem with my earnings at some affiliate programs not having Paypal cash-out if you reached your desired limit with your earnings. I have applied for ShareaSale and their payment options just include Direct deposit for US bank accounts and check. So I chose the check payment and I was so happy receiving it for the first time. It is only a small amount less than $100 and I thought it would be easy to encash it on banks in the Philippines. Here goes my huge problem... I may have earned a lot through affiliations but I know it would be impossible for me to enjoy my earnings. I called the top 4 famous banks here and all of them are not allowing dollar encashments if you're not their account holder. So, okay with me, I am very much willing to open a dollar account, then another problem arise... I have to open a new dollar account only if I have $500 to maintain it. My goodness, I am trying to earn a living here and there you go bank account with a huge maintaining balance. I was so devastated at that time. Then my-think-tank just told me to inquire for any other options at ShareaSale.

Goodness, they emailed me, advising to get a Payoneer account and apply for a US Payment Service (they have a huge list of affiliations related with Payoneer), the application goes with physical debit mastercard for me to encash my earnings. I was approved and they gave me a virtual US bank account. Yahoo! it is. I received my card last December 27, 2012 and I was so happy and so eager to earn more from my affiliations.



Not only I get to encash and purchase online through my Payoneer card, there's also a new referral program they just launched today. A $25 refer-a-friend program. Referred friends also get $25 according to Payoneer. So if you are interested, please comment below or send me your email address through  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com with subject Referral and Payoneer will send you details. I'll wait for you and let's make some rockin' moolah online. 

Goodluck!


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.

Follow by Email