Monday, January 21, 2013

How to encash your dollar check below $100?

I once had a problem with my earnings at some affiliate programs not having Paypal cash-out if you reached your desired limit with your earnings. I have applied for ShareaSale and their payment options just include Direct deposit for US bank accounts and check. So I chose the check payment and I was so happy receiving it for the first time. It is only a small amount less than $100 and I thought it would be easy to encash it on banks in the Philippines. Here goes my huge problem... I may have earned a lot through affiliations but I know it would be impossible for me to enjoy my earnings. I called the top 4 famous banks here and all of them are not allowing dollar encashments if you're not their account holder. So, okay with me, I am very much willing to open a dollar account, then another problem arise... I have to open a new dollar account only if I have $500 to maintain it. My goodness, I am trying to earn a living here and there you go bank account with a huge maintaining balance. I was so devastated at that time. Then my-think-tank just told me to inquire for any other options at ShareaSale.

Goodness, they emailed me, advising to get a Payoneer account and apply for a US Payment Service (they have a huge list of affiliations related with Payoneer), the application goes with physical debit mastercard for me to encash my earnings. I was approved and they gave me a virtual US bank account. Yahoo! it is. I received my card last December 27, 2012 and I was so happy and so eager to earn more from my affiliations.



Not only I get to encash and purchase online through my Payoneer card, there's also a new referral program they just launched today. A $25 refer-a-friend program. Referred friends also get $25 according to Payoneer. So if you are interested, please comment below or send me your email address through  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com with subject Referral and Payoneer will send you details. I'll wait for you and let's make some rockin' moolah online. 

Goodluck!


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.

2 comments:

  1. It is really a problem when you are just starting and you got your commission checks in dollars. Yes most of the banks here in the Philippines require at least $500 so you can have your check be deposited, cleared and en-cashed. Fortunately, BDO only requires $200 but still this can be a lot of hassles for a beginner or to those who are really starting to earn online as the main source of earnings. Personally, I prefer affiliate networks that pays my commissions through Paypal. I can just withdraw my earnings to my local bank account which is actually my EON Debit Card account which does not require any maintaining balance. It is very easy to use and very fast compared to Commission Checks from other affiliate networks like Clickbank. However, once you maintain continues payments from clickbank for at least 3 months (now only 2 months), you can then ask for wire transfer which is easier. It really takes some more work when starting but soon it becomes easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading and thanks for this article. I am also having a big problem en-cashing my amazon check here in the philipines. Some people say that you can use EON to en-cash the us dollar checks by just filling up their form and clearing check will take 25 to 60 days to complete the transaction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!