Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine's Day Gifts by Layla Grayce

Oh! Love Month is approaching fast. Your partner in life may never tell you how she wishes to receive Valentine presents but better prepare one, simple roses and chocolates are a bit too cheesy and very common... Why not try a little bit of at-home and comfortable, something like Layla Grayce.  I've been posting lots about them and hopefully you have familiarize yourself with their awesome products. And of course, they also have Happy Hearts Day promo which is all about PINK...  Any purchase you made through this special Code:  15pink a 15% discount will be deducted on your fave items until January 31, 2013. Here are some to guide you and keep your valued time..











More of  Layla Grayce  when you visit their site.

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!