Friday, February 22, 2013

BLURB Sale equals FUN and Happiness for KEEPS

Want some fun now? How about having fun and keeping it for life?

With all the different kinds of books you're thinking of creating, BLURB is just there for you. Photo albums with captions and designs in a great quality book binding, your most kept Facebook and Instagram family photos at your hands is a great gift from generation to generation.

Create BLURB books now and enjoy their 25% off promo. This awesome SALE will be for 3 days only, today until February 25th. Use this Special Discount Code FLASH25OFF



I would like to share with you what I did with BLURB.com. A self-published children's story book. Well, of course this is just a sampler, my final work with proper illustrations and format will also be printed through BLURB. Good luck to me (",)



Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!