Sunday, March 10, 2013

Featured Online Shop: Chloe + Isabel Jewelries by Savriena Gwen

It's been ages since I introduced you our Featured Online Seller, my apologies for that. Well, of course if you're a mother you know what I've been doing these absent-days.

Now that we're all here and keeping up with the lost times, I will now start my March active (hopefully) every single day (really hopeful)

Our Featured Online Shop for today:

About:
CHLOE + ISABEL is a jewelry brand that connects women through social shopping. The theme of Chloe+ Isabel is a take on dynamic duo... best friends, mothers and daughters- confident and savvy women who can be as different as apples and oranges but share a common Love of  Jewelry

 What's great about their jewelries?

Chloe + Isabel Jewelries offer necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and pins. 
Each piece is handcrafted, nickel-free and lead safe. An earring purchase includes surgical steel posts, 2" extenders on necklace and signature S+1 closures. Includes a lifetime warranty you'll never see on online jewelry shops and a 30-day money back guarantee. 

Gorgeous jewelry pieces for you and your daughter are in time would create sentimental value and soon will be a hands-down ornament that can be passed on from generation to generation. I really love the thought of this online boutique having a heart for pairings. A parent who treasures every moment with their kids can now be expressed through the jewelries of Chloe + Isabel by Savriena Gwen.

Here's a peek on their bestsellers. Feast your eyes





About our Featured Online Seller:


Savriena Gwen is a 28-year old stay-at-home-mom who loves fashion and currently living in Hawaii. Being a merchandiser for Chloe +Isabel Jewelries boutique is a dream-come-true for her. Funny and a friendly attitude are her best characteristics and she sees beauty in almost anything, no wonder she radiates that positive aura in her. Good vibes inside and out.

FOS: Payment Options

Chloe + Isabel accepts Discovery Card, Mastercard, Visa and American Express. 

Promo on Shipping:

Free US Shipping on purchases over $100.

More of Chloe + Isabel Jewelries on the following sites:

Twitter:   @savCandI
Website:  https://www.chloeandisabel.com/



Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!