Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Way to EARN by JUST Sharing on FB/Twitter

Only a few hour ago I saw this site that pays for unique clicks. Sharing their Specials and Featured such as local news, advertisement, movie trailer, promotions etc through Facebook , Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Orkut could give you earnings. SAYS.com is the new Philippines Social News Network that pays. To have some insights on SAYS.com here are some screenshots of the website.

This is your dashboard for your activities

P5 for every referral you may have

The Specials news that I encountered is giving P2.00 for every unqiue click.


I will update you on my earnings,don't you worry you'll now.
Be a SAYS.com member now, share and start earning.
Goodluck to us!


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!