Thursday, March 7, 2013

Who is She?

First I saw her in the nTrust ads and I thought maybe she was just some happy civilian and the nTrust family liked her big smile. Browsing on the internet I saw her face again, from several online shops and apparel too. I'm sure I'll see her endorsements one of these days and I for sure will post it here.

The girl's face is also in the ads covering a passenger bus, endorsing some new estate residences. I'm thinking now maybe she just took more photos and advertisers get them either paid or for free. Hopefully not because with all the exposure she's making she must have earned a lot.

Here's one photo of her on one of my blog post about nTrust.


and another one


If you find some of her photo ads, would you share it with me? Hoping it's a yes.

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!