Monday, March 17, 2014

SM Pasig Center - Supermarket and a Lot more

When I first knew about SM Hypermarket, as we called it in our household, I thought it's just simply a supermarket. Nothing more nothing less. I never visited it until 2008 when my sister in law did her groceries there and we were at Tiendesitas at that time. So we went to the other side.

Hmmm... not bad though for a mini mall. I love the supermarket area of course. It was the first supermarket I've been to that has a wide variety of cheeses. (i love cheese) Well now I visit SM Pasig Center (the real name) more often because of the delicious foodie and groceries.

If you live nearby SM Pasig Center and haven't been there because you thought it has nothing in it than supermarket, wait till you see these awesome shops, boutiques or store whatever you call it... here goes the first batch of the tenants inside SM Pasig Center:


Street Corner Bakery

Soy Yummy

Red Ribbon Bakeshop

Mr. Binatog

Joe Nachos

Hen Lin

Oven Fresh Hot Roast

Fondue Factory

Country Style

Chicharon Espesyal

Buko Loco

BeesWax  /  DermStrata   / Pink Parlor

Airoma

Clinica Manila Diagnostic and Wellness Center

David's Salon / DermCare

Vitamin World  / Flash Salon

inPLAYtables

Health Hub - activity area

Let's Face It   / Ace Hardware

Missha

AlterStation  /   Oriental Clinic   Tronix Imaging Center

Opthal-Mix

Newsbarbers


Mont Albo

Rest N Go

Sarabia Optical Express

Zenutrients

That's just one third of what's inside this mini supermall... Wait for the 2nd Batch of SM Pasig Center shops very soon... Grab you things and Visit SM Pasig Center NOW!

SHOP.EAT.PAMPER.PLAY.RELAX.UNWIND. #SMCARES #iloveSM

Thank you and Happy Shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!