Monday, May 12, 2014

Professional Teeth Whitening by Concepcion Dental Clinic

Recently I had a pre-Mother's Day treat by a kind and thoughtful dentist Dra. Celanie Concepcion. When I entered her dental clinic, I was wowed by how gorgeous the set up is. It is very different from the outside, where the building facilities seem to be still under construction.

I was greeted by her assistant at the reception area. It was so cozy and and has very home-like ambiance. With a sofa on the left and a small chair before entering the room where the procedure is being done. Loved it.
Reception Area

Dra. Lani and I had a quick chat about her clinic and her profession.
She graduated from the College of Dentistry at Centro Escolar University (my alma mater) which everyone knows is the best when it comes to Dentistry courses. 

Dra. Celanie Concepcion DMD
Member of the Philippine Dental Association (PDA)
and International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
photo taken from her social media profile

Dra. Lani's first dental job was at the famous Dental City. From there she gained loyal clients who were very satisfied with her services and even followed her until now that she has her own dental clinic. She's practicing this profession for more than 8 years.

Conception Dental Clinic and Teeth Whitening Center is located in the heart of the busy 32nd Street Fort Bonifacio Global City, 2nd Floor of F1 Hotel.
It's just walking distance from the newly opened 4D theater near Bonifacio High Street.

comfy dental chair

I went there primarily to have teeth whitening. You know how expensive teeth whitening is nowadays. For the famous Exorbsive whitening system, ranging from P25,000 - P30,000, that price can give me great shoes, dresses and a gadget maybe. That is a lot!

But for Dra. Lanie Concepcion's new Professional Teeth Whitening solution, which has the same great quality as that of Exorbsive, costs only P10,000. 
Where can you get that cheaper, I mean probably the cheapest in the metro teeth whitening?
Only at Concepcion Dental Clinic!


Dental X-ray Machine

The services I get from Dra. Lani include Oral Prophylaxis (dental cleaning) which cost P1000, tooth filling using the advanced system Self-Adhering Flowable Composite Filling which also cost P1000, and the Professional Teeth Whitening System. 

Dental tools including the Flowable Composite filling in a syringe-like tube.

Teeth Whitening procedure last only for 30 minutes. 
Your beige-colored teeth will bade you goodbye forever.
Who says there will never be a solution for yellowish teeth? 

Dra. Lanie at the back waiting for the laser timer to beep.
15 minutes for the laser thing

Dra. Lanie takes care of her clients that much even places a petroleum jelly on my lips so that I won't get chapped lips after the procedure. She sees to it that everything is safely done, even the sunnies, to protect your eyes from the light of the laser. Actually, all of her dental procedures require her to provide eye protection for her clients. She's used to it I guessed.


This is my brighter smile after the procedure. 
Yes, and it's pure white.

Just created this Before-During-After collage so you will see the difference and 
how stunning white my teeth are now.
The whitening system still works an hour after the procedure so you'll get an even whiter shade, 
and a 24-hour period to avoid any food that has color especially the one with sauces on it, red meat  and powdered drinks.

The blue gel is used to protect the gums from getting white spots because of the teeth whitening solution. But need not worry because this teeth whitening solution is very safe, and if white spots occur, it will fade away in seconds. 

The Professional Teeth Whitening System of Dra. Lanie Concepcion is available from 
Monday to Saturday from 10:00AM to 7:00PM.

You may contact Dra. Lanie for appointments at nos. +63-2-381-5570 and mobile 0917-517-0355

She accepts walk-in clients for consultations only.

If you have a yellowish teeth and you are looking for a great quality teeth whitening system 
yet cheaper in price, the answer is just at the tip of your fingers. 
Dial now and make an appointment. A brighter and confident smile is waiting for you.

Dra. Lanie and yours truly


Dental Services offered:

Oral Prophylaxis
Tooth Extraction or Surgery
Tooth Restoration (Composite Filling)
Full Denture using Thermosens
Full Denture using BPS
Partial Denture
Simple Hawley Retaner
Invisible Retainer
Root Canal Treatment
Self Ligating Ceramic Braces
Gingivoplasty
Teeth Whitening using Brite Smile
Concepcion Professional Teeth Whitening System

HMO accreditation: Maxicare

Thank you so much Dra. Lanie for this new experience of pampering myself.

Like them on Facebook here for more info.

Get that Gorgeous Smile soon!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored blog post.

Keep in Touch...

Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet

Subscribe to my updates.

Last Posts:

7 comments:

  1. Certified personalized and top-quality treatments by the good dentist herself! I have been a satisfied patient for almost 3 years now and I can vouch on the commitment Dra. Lani gives her every patient when it comes to professional oral care :) Give her a visit and see for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that teeth whitening is THAT expensive. I'm glad there's a dental clinic that offers it at a more affordable rate. I'd like to try this, but maybe after I get my teeth lined up properly para isahan na lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kim, I also was shocked by the price. Good thing there's Dra. Concepcion to make teeth whitening very light on the budget

      Delete
  3. taga marikina po ako, saan po kayo sa concepcion yung pinaka landmark po?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina. It is located at Fort Bonifacio Taguig City

      Delete
  4. Can this procedure whiten composite veneers? How long does the color lasts?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!