Monday, October 13, 2014

Get that Beauty Inside and Out with J. Waltenspiel Body and Skin Clinc

I believe in the cliche or saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when it comes to confidence going low each time the person looks in the mirror, that beauty-feel fades away. I know how it feels to have very low self confidence and I really want that unpleasant feeling to go away. How? By making myself physically pleasant looking. Honestly, I don't know how to do that thing. It's a mission impossible for me. That is why, I think I need an expert to do it for me. Speaking about experts in the beauty industry, I say, we need Dr. J. Waltenspiel to do the impossible.

You may have heard of him from your friends or colleagues and may have seen them on Facebook, but let me tell you a bit about the famous Dr. J.

Dr. Jason Waltenspiel is a Licensed Dermatologists with an expertise in skin and slimming treatments that are non invasive. He is half German, half Filipino (according to the staff (",) thanks to you), a College of Medicine graduate from De LaSalle University Health Science Campus, Cavite. Dr. Jay trained to be an expert in dermatology at the prestigious Dermatology Institute Foundation of the Philippines and continued at Medical Skin Health Training Foundation. He is an international member of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine in Paris, France. He attended an Obesity Management Training at the Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. With all of Dr. Jay's achievements, would you have second thoughts? Would you let him do the work he is very good at and achieve your way to perfection? I thought you should. And I would too, which is why I leave it all up to Dr. Jason Waltenspiel the frustrations I am undergoing, brought by my overweight physique, more on that detail on my next blog post. For now, I would like to introduce the skin and slimming treatments being offered at J. Waltenspiel Skin and Body Clinic:

  • Facial
  • Acne Treatment
  • Warts Removal
  • Whitening
  • Diamond Peel
  • REGEN Facial Sculpting
  • LipoCavitation
  • Radiofrequency
  • Biotone Sculpting
  • REGEN Body
  • Mesotherapy
  • Intralipotherapy (Aqualyx)
  • Mesocryo
  • and more
To know more about their other services:
Like them on Facebook   J. Waltenspiel Body and Skin Clinic
Call or text  (02)836-2346 / 822-4902   (0917)5898891
Their clinic is located at 4410-A Calatagan Street Barangay Palanan, Makati City 
(near Cash n Carry)
Clinic opens at 9:00AM - 8:00PM Mon-Sat
They also have a clinic at Governer's Drive, Dasmarinas, Cavite.

Are you excited to experience the impossible?
Because J.Waltenspiel Body and Skin Clinic celebrates their 5th year in the industry, they have fabulous promos you can never ignore. 


 Free Diamond Peel or Jet Peel Session when you avail of their Unlimited Warts Removal.
Promo ends October 8, 2014
Too soon? Call now and schedule your warts removal or diamond peel or mesotherapy and get more of what you pay for. 

On my next post, I will share my first experience at J. Waltenspiel Body and Skin Clinic.
Please subscribe to my email below and be one of the first to receive the good news. Who knows I might have some freebies and giveaway anytime soon.... (",)
Ciao for now!

Keep in Touch...

Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet

Subscribe to my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!