Sunday, November 9, 2014

House of the Best Lasagna

Blogger perks are the best!

They get to know and experience first-hand the products, they get to taste delectable dishes without spending a centavo and they win BIG time. Oh, I really love being a blogger and 50% of it is doing product reviews. The half would be the fun part, did I say it right? LOL Blogging is 101% pleasure. 

Honestly, I can't count the times that I won promos and contests online. May it be on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. You can see my previous winnings here.

This time was the biggest of all my winnings and until now, as I've mentioned the other day on my post, that I can't believe it.


Well, I am talking about the House of Lasagna #Blogapalooza contest.

Beef Lasagna is a love-at-first-bite during the event. It is new to me, as I have not heard of House of Lasagna before. Thanks to Blogapalooza for bringing them in. I always say I love joining contests but this one is different, my eagerness to win this huge prize is because of the thought that I can treat family and friends so they can also try the lasagna goodness and also feel like they won too.


Ms. Jocelyn with the San Juan staff

Thank you so much for this opportunity to enjoy House of Lasagna dishes. Here are some of the delectable dishes I've ordered so far using my GCs.

Half tray Carbonara Lasagna is my husband's and kids' fave
P800 (good for 4-6 persons)


Half Tray Beef Lasagna, of course all mine… joke.. 
I shared this with my sister in law Rowena and her family P800

Southern Fried Chicken is really a one of a kind. It's big size is equal to its taste, which makes you drool for more. 6 pieces for P390
photo credits House of Lasagna FB page (ubos na ng maalala ang picture)
We have tried also their Three Cheese Lasagna…. you can never go wrong with cheeses..this is Mishka's bet. P280 per single serving

Before 
&
After
I ordered a Whole Tray of Carbonara Lasagna for my relatives in Pateros and I brought it to the cemetery when we visited our late Grandma and Aunt. The Carbonara was a hit. In a flash it disappeared LOL. Whole Tray for P1,400 good for 6-12 pax

I still got some GCs left and will definitely use it for my Tristan's 5th Birthday on Nov. 12.  This time I would like to try either the Seafood Lasagna or the one with Angus Beef and again, paired with a tray of Carbonara. (walang kasawaan) No one can say no to deliciousness!

Even if nothing is left on my GCs I would, I mean, WE will definitely go back to the House of Lasagna.

Thank you again House of Lasagna Cakes and Pastries, to Ms. Jocelyn and to the friendly staff of SM Megamall branch where we always dine in.

Visit their branches now (",)

HOUSE OF LASAGNA-SAN JUAN MAIN BRANCH, Unit 1-B G&L Building, J.Abad Santos St. corner V. Cruz St., Little Baguio, San Juan. Tel. No.570-8610.

HOUSE OF LASAGNA-GREENHILLS SHOPPING CENTER BRANCH, VMall Garden, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. Tel.
 No.571-3852 (For deliveries, pls. dial 570-8610).

HOUSE OF LASAGNA-ETON CENTRIS BRANCH, Cyberpod 2 Bldg., Eton Centris Walk, EDSA corner Quezon Ave., Quezon City. Tel. No.709-7004.

HOUSE OF LASAGNA-SM MEGAMALL BRANCH, Lower Ground Floor, SM Megamall Building A, Mandaluyong City. Tel. No.655-0968.

Keep in Touch...

Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet

Subscribe to my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!