Sunday, November 30, 2014

Glorietta Midnight Madness Sale isn't Over Yet

Yes, I know it's a cliche… but it's indeed the most wonderful time of the year! And what is one thing this holiday will never experience passing by…MIDNIGHT SALE!

Along with our eagerness to shop-till-you-drop, GLORIETTA is giving us this moment as I type. Since yesterday, Nov. 28 up to November 30, a Midnight Madness Sale will grace your wallets.
And they have a FLASH SALE of up to 90% discount.


All your favorite shops will participate. 

For your shopping pleasure, there are still freebies and perks await shopaholics.

A Subaru Forester and Philippine Airline Tickets for two await a lucky shopper.



Tomorrow is your lucky day! Go to Glorietta Midnight Madness Sale! Grab one, grab all!
Check out the mall hours this season.



Mommy Bloggers Philippines kitakits! Tap my back if you see me roaming around with a cart full of sale items (",)

Check Glorietta on Facebook for more updates. Follow @iloveglorietta on Instagram as well.

#glorietta #iloveglorietta #MakeChristmasMoreMeaningful #FlashSale #GloriettaFlashSale

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!