Thursday, November 27, 2014

Manulife Philippines #SecureYourFutureToday

Do you know?
  • that Manulife is the largest life insurance company in Canada for 126 years already? They've been serving the Philippines for 106 years now.
  • that Manulife has a Critical Illness Coverage? Once the plan holder gets sick (hope not) of a critical illness, they get 95% of the insurance plan coverage for their medical expenses even if they just, for example, paid premiums for 1 year only.
  • that Manulife provides maternity help? They give a portion for this benefit up to three pregnancies.
  • that Manulife is one of the TOP 10 Life Insurance companies here in the Philippines? They provide clients with strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions.

These are just some of the awesome components Manulife Philippines has in-store for you. I have my Personal Accident Insurance here already and probably soon I'll invest on their Critical Illness Coverage. 

The earlier to invest, the better. Even if you're just in your early 20's, starting now will not only secure your future but your family's future as well.

"My mission is to educate more parents like me to think and be ready about the future, not just the present while we are still healthy and earning, this goes for the young ones as well."
                            Jonamin Garlit
Manulife Financial Adviser, Mom and a Businesswoman
Admin/creator of Certified Moms & Wives FB Group (this is where I met her)

For more information on which coverage suits you, you may contact Jonamin Yap Garlit, Financial Adviser, at (0922) 813-3456 or email her at jons_garlit@manulife.com.ph. 

So much for the serious side... Manulife Philippines has an ongoing contest on their Facebook page and guess what? I know you know already, I am a contest-addict (",)

Here is their contest banner. Read and join too. 

#SecureYourFutureToday

#MyFamilyBuckelist includes the most common wishes of parents for their kids. Filipino families are known for having close family ties and everyone in it really help each other and pursue dreams even if it's the most impossible thing to do. 
For the love of family and especially the kids' future, nothing is impossible.

Prizes for this contest are the following:

1st Place :  Php150,000 Cash + meet & greet Richard Yap 
2nd Place:   Php50,000 cash
3rd Place:  Php20,000 cash

If you have time to spare.... please do visit my entry and Like my photo here

MyManulife #SecureYourFutureToday #MyFamilyBucketList
by Manulife Philippines

Goodluck to all participants in this contest. If you wish to join, just leave your entry link here and I'll vote for you as well. Thank you my dear readers (",)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!