1. Talk to your kid about his/her schedule. The right time to sleep and the right time to wake up. Consider other unavoidable circumstances during morning so allot or spare a few minutes attending to it.
2. Walk your child to the school or ride with them on the school bus. If there is also a kid in the neighborhood who rides the same school bus and possible to be with your kid's company during the ride, ask them nicely.
3. Be Creative. Kids are always up for exciting things, so prepare a breakfast the unusual way. be creative enough to design their veggies, fruits and hotdogs, make their pancakes in different shapes and have them pour maple syrup from a test tube stuck in a jello. They are your kids and you know what they like, so invent.
4. Talk to your child about possible bullying and harassment inside the classes, state some instances similar to it so they will know they are in the situation and what to do when the time comes.
5. Leave a note inside your child's lunchbox to remind them of what you told them earlier, may it be about their participation in the class, or to finish their food or just a smiley face letting them know you are always thinking of them.
6. Have your kids books and notebook in order according to their time. If English subject comes first then you place the English notebook and textbook in front of the bag for easy grabbing.
7. Never forget to give them a water bottle. Drinking fountain at schools are, sad to say, un-hygienic nowadays and you don't want your kid to drink from it.
8. Open communication between the parents and the child must always be implemented. Let them feel that you are always there for them especially when they encounter problems at school
9. Alcohol, handkerchief and tissue paper are a must for students. Tell them to use alcohol after using the comfort room and when someone is sick inside the class. It is better to be cautious because virus and bacteria are everywhere. Health comes first.
10. Last but not the least, never forget to give your child the confidence of talking to classmates, teachers and friends inside the school without thinking of bad breath, always give them SWISH breath spray.
Swish Peppermint Fresh flavor is an alcohol-free, sugar-free breath spray.
Every student must have this in their pocket to experience great confidence in communicating with their friends, teachers and classmates.
A confident student is a happy student.
Swish Mouthwash comes in six flavors:
(as seen here) Arctic Chill, Peppermint Fresh and Mangosteen Mint, also Cinnamon Blast and Icy Choco Mint. Swish has no painful burning sensation when gargling unlike other mouthwash, so its just a SWISH & GO thing!
I personally love the Arctic Chill. Not only does it give me fresh breath but it gives a boost in my confidence level, knowing I have nothing to be ashamed of. I drive alone with no one to talk too so I know I would have a bad breath, but because of Swish mouthwash, having bad breath will never be a problem, because you won't have it anymore!!! Thanks to SWISH! Always Fresh Always ON!
Swish Mouthwash is great for children 6 years and older, pregnant women, diabetics, cancer patients and survivors. Swish mouthwash and 100% safe and healthy.
To know more about Swish, please visit their Facebook page here
and Like them on Twiter and Instagram
Swish is a quality product of Unilab.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored product, but the review is 100% mine based on my personal experience with it. Remember that products that worked for me may or may not work for you.