Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Elmo's Learning Adventure Introductory Kit ALL For FREE just pay shipping

Get your child preschool-ready with Elmo’s Learning Adventure! Introductory kit includes 3 hardcover books, 3 activity books, 18 Learning Adventure Cards and a storage case. Elmo’s Learning Adventure helps guide your growing child through discovery, health & fitness, friendship, words, critical thinking, colors & shapes, numbers, reading & writing and everyday routines.




Get all this FREE, just pay $4.99 shipping and handling + a FREE Learning Adventure Storage Case.

Kids love to learn with Sesame Street characters! Elmo's Learning Adventure teaches basic preschool skills like numbers, ABCs, colors, sharing, health, problem-solving and more.


Everything about Elmo is lovable!


Keep in Touch...
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Follow me on Instagram

Subscribe to my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!