Saturday, January 24, 2015

Syoss Discoveries Which I Never Thought Would Be

SYOSS? Have you heard about it? Do you even know what it is?

Me, honestly, I never knew about Syoss (pronounced as Sah-yoss) until this campaign last December 2014. I think I haven't seen one in the supermarket or if it is there I may not have noticed it. Why I am saying this? 

I tell you that Syoss is not the product I would buy at first glance because it's unheard of, or because I haven't seen any advertisement about it. Why am I still writing this? Please let me explain.

I am not against Syoss, in fact, I loved it. I am using their shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks straight now. Mind you, I never stick to shampoos for that long. My sister, mother and husband knew that because they would see that I changed shampoos every 2 or 3 days for scent purposes only. 

What I discovered about Syoss hair products is not particularly all about me. 

When I got these gifts, I was really excited to try it because it's a new experience and I like new experiences. 


Syoss Repair Therapy Shampoo and Repair Conditioner
Syoss Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Anti-Dandruff Conditioner
Syoss Straight & Shine Hair Gel

My hubby is excited as well. And I haven't seen him this eager to try what I do for blogging.

So, Syoss is not my type of scent. Just a very mild hint of I-have-no-idea aroma (",) but it is soothing. It is what my hubby liked about at first. He likes the scent. What should I do?

I used it daily and everyday he would tell me that my hair smells so good. Who doesn't like that? And one more thing, he combs my hair. Should I worry now? Lol

He made me realized that too much perfume on the hair is just too much, period.

I am using the Syoss Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, yep the big one. And hubby is using the Syoss Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. For those who knew him, he doesn't have a lot of hair going around his head. He shaves his hair every two weeks. He used any shampoo that is available in the bathroom and sometimes soap only. So what about that, you would ask? He always had dry scalp that causes dandruff. It has been years of a problem to him and sometimes makes him feel less attractive. Naks! 

Syoss Anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner has been my husband's companion every bath. He is so happy that after years of having dry and itchy scalp, he found Syoss and became best friends automatically. What a relief to me though. I was so happy now with his skinhead (as they call it) dandruff-free look. Oh, you might ask about the other anti-dandruff shampoos (knees and toes) (security), YES he used it but none of it can equally meet Syoss quality.
This review is what I have observed, solely my own and no one told me to say what I just mentioned here already.

I am so happy about this product and what it did to my husband. I’m so thankful. Like any product reviews you see, what works for me may not work for you. But I highly recommend Syoss if you are after the quality and affordability as well.
-break time-

Just took a bath and used Syoss again. Soft, shiny and more volume for my hair. Loved it.

If you would like to try and experience the best from Syoss, get it now at the leading supermarkets, they probably have it there now.

Let me know your Syoss moments by commenting below. Thank you for your time. Ciao!
Check more about Syoss and the company that brought it here, click here.

---- Special thanks to Ms Sara Trenuela of AMPR and Mr. Richard Mamuyac of Astig Machismis for introducing Syoss to me.


Keep in Touch...
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet

Subscribe to my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!