Saturday, March 17, 2012

If it's METRODEAL it's a DEAL : ENSEMBLE e-travel Scam

re-posted from old blog - november 28, 2011

I have heard the news about the scam on e-travel vouchers particularly those purchased from Metrodeal's 50% off on Palawan vacation inclusive of airfare, meals and island tour package. I just had a glance on it on 24 oras in GMA channel 7 news and said to myself "buti nalang di ako nagpurchase ng mga ganyan, mapapahamak pako".

Days passed by, I suddenly thought of my Uncle Fred from Canada, told us he'll be giving away a free trip to Palawan for 2 with the travel package i mentioned, well unfortunately, he was victimized by that scam and my excitement on our upcoming reunion raffle draw diminished. It's just so sad how people would do such things to their fellow people, knowing in the end they will caught and be sued and might pay more from they have earned through that scam. Well the fight is still on and I told my uncle that I'll be dealing with Metrodeal regarding their purchase. Let us see if Metrodeal can deal with this unfortunate event in their business life, or will this be the end for Metrodeal's good image?

So now we'll have to wait for their reply as I have emailed Metrodeal support and attached my Uncle's payment confirmation as well as the vouchers emailed to him.

In this case, even if Ensemble e-travel failed to commit to the one thousand plus clients who purchased the vouchers, Metrodeal will be on the frontline of complaints because they are the ones who made Ensemble's scam happen. It is their fault at one point because before a merchant gains approval to become a business partner of Metrodeal, they do meet ups and probably visited the offices of their future business partners and once they get to know the company and their capabilities to commit on a certain deal, approval comes next, so comes sales for both of them.

I would like to appeal to Metrodeal to commit with the victims of this scam and let them celebrate Christmas with a smile in Palawan with the complete package that was written in their vouchers.

Soon I'll be blogging on how Metrodeal dealt with e-travel scam victims. Thanks for reading this.

Feel free to comment if you also are a victim of this scam, and share if there's any progress or failure on their part to commit with you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm also a victim of this damn deal. I've been calling and emailing them for a month now asking for my money back and all i hear from them is they are still waiting for ensemble's reply. I paid for that package from my hard earned money and all I get is an apology from that freaking company!!! Don't you have any plans of going to media or Ben Tulfo to get their attention? Please let me know if you need help. Bak pwede tyong magtulungan to get our money back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi rej. thanks for visiting my site.
      When did you purchase the voucher/s? Has anyone replied to your email yet, Ensemble or Metrodeal? This is from Ensemble, AIRA RUIZ SECUYA 09174886389, she placed it in the email but of course she's not answering her cellphone.
      Here's the latest email I received from them after posting my other Metrodeal blog on their wall


      Message flagged Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:42 PM
      Good day!

      Apologies for the delayed assistance.
      We regret to inform you that all bookings are momentarily placed on hold,
      as we are still waiting for the funds coming from Metrodeal.

      Kindly contact Metrodeal for more details. For inquiries and details regarding your voucher codes, please contact support@metrodeal.com

      --
      Thank You!

      Kind Regards

      Palawan Deal Executive
      Ensemble e-Travel Phils
      025469083

      Are you also posting inquiries on Metrodeal's wall?

      Delete
  2. Hello! I got victimized by Metrodeal twice! The last one is when I asked for my coupons to be refunded, they agreed, told me not to use them. 3 months later, I am still waiting for the refund. they keep telling me that it is still being processed by higher management!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and
    I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested
    feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Superb blog by the way!

    my blog internet providers lincoln acres ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!