Saturday, March 31, 2012

Twitter Files {03302012}

Top 10 Hashtags and/or topics trending in the Philippines as of March 30, 2012.



#GoodbyeMarch

National Cleavage Day (seriously?)


#telmehow (incorrect spelling)

#MyBiggestProblem


Famous Lines

2AM vs SHINee

Ligawan Moments 101 (captured Ms. Charo Concio's tweet)


PUNK'D (Justin Bieber replacing Ashton Kutcher in hosting)

Step Up

The Maine (boy band)

Twitter trending differ from time to time depending on what people feel like tweeting. If a topic is worth tweeting then you can expect it to be on the list for a longer time.

Happy Tweeting!



Keep in Touch!

Email me chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Folow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!