Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twitter Files {03312012}

Top 10 hashtags and/or topics trending in the Philippines on March 31st.



First
#WeirdFactAboutMe
Second
#ReasonsWeDontTalkAnymore

Third
#HowToPissAFemaleOff

Fourth
Zayn and Zayn

Fifth
Earth Hour

Sixth
Titanic in 3D


Seventh
Slambook Moments 101 (guess it's misspelling again)

Eight
Dumaguete's Pride (I think it's a dance group in Showtime?)

Ninth

GVAIITheWayForJustOneSummer
(I have no idea where this topic came from)
Tenth
F R
(you wouldn't even call it a word or having any significant meaning,
it just happens to be accidentally included in the top ten
because of those examples above, the way tweeters write)


Happy Tweeting!

Keep in Touch!

Email me chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!