Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Mixed -messed.up-Emotions

Twist and turn
Can't seem to get up
My mind's blocked out
Not-a-thing I can blog

Internet a week gone
So messed up Sky
My son got a cut 
Heart attack I got

Schooling's up now
My daughter's big day
An excited Mom
Extra chores come my way

Tired and still up
Had to do some stuff
Once they wake up
Energy might suck

Yet happy me
Daughter's fever gone
From a two-day case 
She got from her class

Have to keep my sane
And strength as well
I know they need me
Should make mine Okay

In a day or two
Gotta start posting again
Keep up with me guys
I'll be back - remain


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!