Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I always wanted to have a complete set of furniture and fixtures in our home.  My two kids and I would just stay the whole day inside our bedroom. We can't go down to play in the living room or eat at the dining table for some reasons. But I really wish to have a house of our own and enjoy the four corners of it, every bit.

While browsing the Mandaue Foam website, I have created a wishlist, include the ones I blogged about here,  just in case we transfer to a new place. I know Mandaue Foam is one of the famous and very reliable when it comes to furniture. Elegance, quality and comfortableness are some of the things that I look for in a furniture and I think Mandaue Foam products has it all.


Your home, your imagination! 

I do believe on Mandaue Foam's tagline because it is where everything comes true. Their products complete a home and satisfy your imagination. I know that one day, what I have in my wishlist would come true. To share with you some of it , here you go...


Some of you might think, why a mirror? Well, my dear readers I don't have a mirror in our bedroom and for me who's always indoors, this will remind me that I have to look good especially if hubby comes home from work, I don't want to look messed up and old. (",)

Another one on my wishlist:


I always wanted a place for me to work on while doing my blog. A combination of these two would make it possible. It's a relief having to sit on this comfortable chair with a perfect table and lighting, I bet it would keep my creative mind-juices flowing continuously


Lastly this king size bed. Elegantly designed, but all that matters to me is its size, because currently we're using a queen size bed, and we're four on it, and the kids are growing, I always sleep on my side to the edge of the bed because my son would keep on filling in himself to any space that's between us, and sometimes my daughter would sleep like she's the only one on the bed with legs and arms widely spread. Good thing my husband sleeps in the same position until he wakes up. I remembered two months ago I fell off the bed, my hips hurt.

It was really nice looking at these beautiful furniture and it makes me imagine owning them and enjoying every bit of it.  If you want some great finds for your home, try visiting http://mandauefoam.com.ph 

By the way, please watch this new Mandaue Foam TVC, sweet and fulfilling! 
Indeed, Mandaue Foam, Your Home, Your Imagination!





Embed this video:

<br /></div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bu-5Ozbagdk" width="560"></iframe><br />

Youtube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu-5Ozbagdk

Now for the more fun part. Mandaue Foam Furniture Store and Nuffnang Philippines collaborated to bring us an exclusive screening for Nuffnangers, The Bourne Legacy


“Aaron Cross, a new hero, experiences life-or-death stakes that have been triggered by previous events.” Written by Universal Pictures 

This special screening will be at The Shangri-La Cineplex on August 10, 2012. The first 100 nuffnangers to register their blog post will receive 2 movie tickets each. 

Thanks to Nuffnang Philippines and Mandaue Foam for this great event.

Be a fan of Mandaue Foam on Facebook         Be a fan of Nuffnang Philippines
Like @Mandaue_Foam on Twitter                       Like @NuffnangPH on Twitter
Register at their website for updates on their products.







Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow @mythinktanknet on Twitter
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!