Saturday, July 21, 2012

Crocs 10th year Anniversary Promo

Just received a newsletter from Crocs Philippines and I would like to share it to my dear readers and  thousands of Crocs fans out there, worldwide.

photo taken from Crocs Facebook page


Crocs is celebrating their 10th year anniversary and they are giving away something.


Yes, it's a 20% discount on selected items and you know how big that discount would be for the love of Crocs. Plus, you get a special gift from them. Hmmm, what could that be?  So hurry now to your favorite Crocs branch and grab this great opportunity of owning the best quality products for lesser price. Promo period is from July 15 to August 15, 2012.

My finds: And all of a sudden I was in love.... with these

A very comfy looking footwear perfect for my shorts

I could just stare at this beautiful creation all day... (sigh)

I love this for my daughter , my fave color, but my daughter would definitely
go gaga over the pink one.. (",)



Be a fan of CROCS Philippines Facebook
Follow @crocsph on Twitter


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates

2 comments:

  1. question, if my normal shoe size rages from 10 to 11, what wud b d best size to get for clogs? will use ur answer s a basis on sho sizes when i get to crocs :) tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. it will first depend if it will be for a male or female. i'll give you crocs link for the size chart.

      male: http://www.crocs.com.ph/product_detail.php?page=showcase&id=11001&cid=639

      female: http://www.crocs.com.ph/product_detail.php?page=showcase&id=12226&cid=23G

      Unisex: http://www.crocs.com.ph/product_detail.php?page=showcase&id=11175&cid=22Y

      I hope this would help you decide your perfect shoe size. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a good day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!