Monday, July 16, 2012

For the nth time at Amici Restaurant



Amici Restaurant is becoming a comfort food for our family. We never had second thoughts if we wanted to dine in at this restaurant in SM Megamall Atrium. We always get the couch area so we can comfortably enjoy our meal. 


New on their menu is the Tortellini Mortadella, it's creamy sauce is so yummy
and when you cut into half the tortellini with mortadella sausage
inside you'll see its juices coming out, topped with crisped bacon bits
it's a delight to your taste buds. Try this for P290 per serving.


My usual order Spaghetti ai Tesori del Mare, even better every dine in.
They have included a new white shellfish, I don't have any idea what's it called 
but then it added more and new flavor to my fave food.


My kids all time favorite Amici meal, the ever so tasteful 
Ravioli di Spinaci. This I can say is really mouthwatering the
moment you see it. It is a spinach and mushroom filled ravioli, with a special 
creamy truffle oil flavored sauce and grated parmesan cheese on top.

We won't get tired of visiting Amici Restaurant because we love food that is good and kids loved it. 

Be a fan, Like them on Facebook


Bon Appetit!

Keep in touch!
Email me at chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!