Thursday, July 26, 2012

F.O.S: Mikayla's Boutique

My dear readers let me introduce you to my Featured On-line Seller for the week:


Mikayla's Boutique started just recently but already has received an attention from Facebook users, now with 220 fans within a month, sounds like good business. 

Geelyn Tan, owner and a stay-at-home-mom, is a business minded person since childhood.  She's fond of creating and selling handmade accessories even when she was just in her 3rd grade. So by now, probably she mastered and perfected her crafts. She then wished on having her own store and now, though isn't a physical boutique, Geelyn was able to put up her on-line business named after her daughter Mikayla.

Mikayla's Boutique offers wide variety of apparel for women like the famous Korean fashion dresses; kids dresses; also shoes such as Kara, famous Marikina shoe line; Strip-it Hair waxing products;bags & satchels, gift and novelty items, accessories, cosmetics and many others.

Here are some of Mikayla's Boutique bestseller items:

Strip It Sugaring Kit
The best ready-to-use hair removal sugaring in the Philippines
I'll try this on my legs. I heard this Strip it product is easy to use and leaves skin smooth. 

Indulgence Body Essentials
Underarm Care whitening and healing

Made-to-Order Flats
Loving this one, but I don't wear flats, gives me cramps. 
I might add some heels on this (",)

Jumpsuit
Really cute dress perfect for slim figured ladies.
 I have a favorite dress on their collection and I hope they have my size.

Aren't these items a must-have? So proceed to now to Mikayla's Boutique and start ordering and owning their lovely products.


Payment options:  Bank deposits and GCASH payment ( just send a private message on Mikayla's Boutique FB page for details and instructions)

Shipping Guidelines:

Mikayla's Boutique uses Xend Express and Fastrack for their courier service. Delivery charges depending on the location and weight of the products ordered. Orders made and paid before 10AM will be picked up by the courier on the same day and expect delivery at your doorstep 1-2 days within Metro Manila and 3-4 days for Provincial areas. Fastrack courier does same day delivery, check their website for more details.

All about Mikayla's Boutique


Happy shopping!

If you want to be our F.O.S for the week, please click here

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!