Saturday, July 7, 2012

To My Dear Readers

Hi. I've been wanting to thank all who joined my site and would like to follow you back but I don't know how. Clicking your photos would only give me your profile and not your blog site. Please leave your blog URL or Pinterest or whatever it is you want me to follow on the comment below.

whazz bloggin you and me logo

Thank you and have a nice day!

Keep in Touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

7 comments:

  1. hi! thanks! my site is carlacee.blogspot.com hope you follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on the link, then click on followers then it will give you a picture click on that picture then click done!! thanks. I am your newest follower that way..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis chai! you can still know if they have a blog if they use google for GFC. when you click their name, you will see the profile and then the My Blogs... :) for Google only. >.<

    http://istintotz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by from the Pinkapotamus blog hop to visit my site! I'm a new follower. :)

    www.briebrieblooms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!