Saturday, August 18, 2012

That's One Kings Lane

You may see it daily on everyone's sidebar and adore each product in it, that's One Kings Lane for sure. I have never seen this beautiful, so simple yet elegantly presented. probably because that's their nature, elegance and style.

From measuring spoons, to salt shakers and bowls
everything you ever wanted in a kichen.

These pieces would you know will be from your kitchen, the moment I saw this there's a light that just burst
in front of me. Good morning to start with. A Kitchen with Character indeed.


For my beloved readers who isn't aware yet of what it's all about, here it is.  One Kings Lane is everything about Home. They offer wide array of products fronting your doorstep up to the back garage furniture. They have vintage and top-bran home accessories. They do daily sales with huge discounts that will last for 72 hours. They also have something for your best pet ever. Check this out.

Who isn't going to love One Kings lane, they've got everything you need.

They've got freebies for you too. Once you sign up, you'll receive an email welcoming you in their home weird and of you refer a friend and do some online purchasing, you automatically are entitled to receive a $15 reward which you can use for your own purchases. How wonderful is that?!

Here's another one-great-finds, if you would like your home to feel-at-home and a great place to live in, choose One Kings Lane. You'll never regret clicking that button and make a household worth living in.

Click for my 
you'll love it

Till my next One Kings Lane feature. Thank you all my dear precious readers. (",)

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!