Monday, August 20, 2012

ZFiles: Accessorize Yourself the Zalora Way

If only I have time to go out and shop for my favorite accessories, oops! wait, there's Zalora! Why do I have to have to worry about that? I can always click on it in an instant and have it delivered immediately right at my doorstep.

The heck with the traffic and parking line ups, there's an on-line shop that would do it for you, Sit and relax and wait for the doorbell to ring. Oh, by the way, I just want to share with you what I ordered the other day, it was delivered in less that 24 hours.


Unfortunately, the item I ordered was too large for me, I emailed them already and Riza from Zalora support, called me for the pick up schedule. No questions asked. That's Zalora
, as long as the product is in good condition upon return, they wouldn't ask any reason for the return or exchange of item. You have the option , if there's no size available, either change the item or credit the amount back to your account. Makes life simpler.

Anyway, the shirt I ordered could have been a match for these accessories that I'm going to show you.

Brand: Miss Sixty
Model: Lety Bag

Brand: Vita Fede  @Lush Icon
Style: Hex Original bracelet




Price: P105
This eclectic design style which originated in Paris in the 1920's will 
give a wave of geometric brilliance in your look.


So many accessories to choose from and price starts at P80 only

A peek on Collective.com earrings in different colors


More Zalora Philippines videos here



 Zalora.com.ph featured Panopio's Jewelry

Have had enough? I bet not. I know you're still craving for more from Zalora, should you click on the checkout tonight, here's my special discount gift to you.. 



Happy Shopping!

Be a Zalora fan on Facebook
Follow Zalora on Twitter

Click to unlock my




Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!