Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ZFiles: Zalora Space Promo

This article will just be a speedy fast article. That's because this promo from Zalora.com.ph might not be up forever.
This treat is from Space.

Buy 2 Get a Free Space Fragrance

Got some personal choices that you might like too, so you won't be browsing off your time, before you know it, the promo ended already.

Space
Price: P1,695
For the curvy me (meaning with bulges), this type of dress I can wear confidently, not too tight and not too long plus the v-neckline which is my favorite.

Space
Price: PP1,195
I'm in for dresses now, I love Space collection, if not for Zalora I wouldn't be able
to get a glance of their fab items. This one has a gartered waist and a flowery accent ribbon
on the shoulder, outfit best with stilettos especially if for a cocktail party.

Whoops, there are two items already and you'll be able to get a Free Space Fragrance, but I'm still in for more Space apparel, wait here.

Space
Price: P895
You know me, my dear readers.(",) Enough said. This is perfect for the sunny days ahead even if some
drizzles come our way there's still light coming out, soon.

Space
Price: P795
Perfectly paired with my Darcy printed shorts.

Well, that's really fast. Hurry now, promo to avail a Free Space Fragrance ends on August 31, 2012.

You can use my special discount code upon checkout.


Happy Shopping!

Be a Zalora fan on Facebook
Follow Zalora on Twitter

Click to unlock my




Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!