Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bon Voyage Sale At One Kings Lane

Right at this moment, One Kings Lane will be having a SALE for your kiddos and also for the travelling buddies out there.

 This pooch stamped umbrella from the Bon Voyage Sale will surely be useful this coming winter. 



This cute cuddly monkey rocking horse from the Gifts for Little Ones Sale would be a perfect present over the holidays! Go and take a look at One Kings Lane and you'll see more toys and some fun-filled items your kids will love.

Not registered yet? Sign up today and get a $15 credit for purchases of $30 or more.


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!