Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sign Up at One Kings Lane and Get Your $15 Now

A few online shops provide convenience to their customers on purchases. Some just give discounts, like 5% or 10% less on their first purchase. At One Kings Lane, it is a different scenario, they are giving away $15 for every friend invite you get. How cool is that! You can enjoy the vintage collection items at One Kings Lane for free using your earnings on the Invite-a-Friend program. As long as you refer your friends to sign up here  and make their first purchase, you automatically get your own $15. So what are you waiting for, sign up now at One Kings Lane and grab your Invite-a-Friend personalized code, start sharing on Facebook and Twitter

On-going Sale at One Kings Lane
Items Below $100


One Kings Lane is your one-stop destination for top-brand and designer furniture, decor, art, gifts and vintage items up to 70% off. There's a $15 credit waiting for you. SIGN UP here

Happy Earning!


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!