Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blurb 2012 Book Sale

Get those memories of 2012 be on your hands to be kept for life. Facebook and Instagram photos will now be better treasured if you get a hard copy from Blurb books.



Making  photo book is easier with Blurb.
Avail of the 15% OFF on your purchases by using this 
special discount CODE :  BOOKS15OFF

This Blurb promo will end on January 7, 2013.
Create your photo book memories now with Blurb.

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog for the whole family.





2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Is there an option of which courier to use when ordering the Blurb Photobook to the Philippines? Hope to hear from you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bee,Happy New Year too. Sorry for the late reply. About Blurb, the shipping options include Economy (parcel pick up at the post office) Priority and Express. They only use FedEx, UPS and USPS. We can't choose particular courier I think.
      Thanks for dropping by....

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!