Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Do you LOVE Christmas?

Spending the Holidays with your loved ones is one of the most precious blessing you can ever get. Not all are experiencing it especially if they are working miles and miles away or even just kilometers away. For me it will always be special going out with the family on Christmas Day, we do that when we're still young but of course things changed. And now that I have a family of my own, I would still want that tradition , whatever those traditions we grew up with, I wanted my kids to know how good it feels on Christmas Day, seeing other relatives, giving and receiving presents, going to the movies with cousins watching corny Metro Manila Filmfest entries and et cetera.

Last night was the first Christmas photo of my kids with their cousins. Really it was a super short visit to my parent's home, as in 10 to 15 minutes, because we just dropped by from watching the dancing lights at Ayala Triangle and I'm with my in-laws. So they're just waiting outside while my kids were going crazy seeing their cousins. It was a fun short moment that I would like to do more often.


Of all the occasions we are encountering yearly, Christmas for me is still the best. Best time for family gatherings. Best natural high. Best sadness remedy though sometimes it's a nostalgia promoter and you can't control yourself from feeling that way, especially if you've done Christmases in a traditional way.

Merry Christmas to all and may all the blessings you will encounter this season be shared to everyone around you. 


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!