Thursday, January 10, 2013

Craftsy Block of the Month 2013 - Free Online Classes

Craftsy.com, the No. 1 Online Class for Craft Lovers is beginning the year with a FREE Online Quilting Class. Of course, I wouldn't be left alone not joining it. Even you could get free online classes on their site.

I just watched my Free Reversible Tote Bag Making class and is now planning to buy my own sewing machine. It really was a great experience gaining knowledge on how to make the things you're just using everyday.



Craftsy now features 2013 Block of the Month. A Free online class by quilting legend, Laura Nownes. Every month, a free course on new block will be released. You can watch it anytime, so you won't miss a class.  By year end, you have finished a beautiful quilt sampler. All lessons are free for Craftsy members.

Sign up now on Craftsy.com and enjoy making your favorite crafts anytime of the day.


For Bloggers and website owners, Join The Craftsy Affiliate Program Now!

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!