Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SAFAVIEH EVENT SALE at One Kings Lane

You may be wondering what Safavieh is? Frankly, I'm not familiar with the word until now, I'll share with you guys what is it all about.

Safavieh just launched their event sale at One Kings Lane. They are an ever stylish home furnishing brand  offering incredible deals on so many of their products right now, so go get to know them now! Sale period: Feb 26 - 28, 2013

From perfectly patterned rugs to simply stylish furniture, this collection from Safavieh is made to last. Trendy yet timeless, graphic yet classic, these modern marvels bring their crisp, clean lines and versatile appeal to your space for years to come.

Handwoven in beautifully balanced designs, flat weaves help lay the foundation of a space with color and pattern. Mix a few styles throughout the room to add texture and depth to your decor. Even in the smallest niches, you can't beat these carefully crafted rugs for opening up a space with a look and feel of light, airy elegance.

Bring it on SAFAVIEH!

Disclaimer: Product presentation, offers and explanation are for affiliate programs purpose and may be a paid post.


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!