Thursday, May 23, 2013

Change up your Style with Firmoo Free Glasses for May (surprise inside)

You know how I love Firmoo eyewear my dearies, and if again I'll be given a chance to wear a different style of their eyeglasses, why not! Their collections are so elegant yet inexpensive. Unfortunately, my 2 pairs of Firmoo are now out of reach. My very cute son, Tristan, broke it into half because he thought it would turn back to it original look and the other pair, well, I really don't know where my daughter placed it. It's just misplaced for now, hopefully soon I find it (",)

Mishka puckering up with the elegant Firmoo eyewear

So the good news is here now!

 Firmoo has updated their New Arrivals for May and you may have the chance to get yours for FREE!

Spring and summer always create great fashion, however it can be frustrating when you already have a nice dress or outfit to wear but cannot find the right pair of accessories to go with it. Wearing glasses is another new trend, so don't be shy to rock your prescription lenses in very cool frames this season!
Firmoo is here to make your life easier! With their innovative First-Pair-Free program wherein new customers are entitled to receive their very first pair of Firmoo glasses for free! Isn't that an amazing deal? You can find the new arrivals added for May. You only need to pay shipping cost!
Check out some of the collections of the new updated shades for May here.
Oversize frame:
glasses
glasses
Rectangle frame:
glasses
glasses
Vintage style:
glasses
glasses
Nerdy style:
glasses
glasses
Still not sure that eyewear can be fashionable? Then check out how some of these fashionistas style them:
glasses
glasses
glasses
glasses
glasses
glasses
(All photos taken from Firmoo+.)
Firmoo really has glasses for every taste, so what are you waiting for? Hurry and get yours now, only limited quantities will be offered!
Now for the fun part. Just let me know what Firmoo eyewear you wished to have from this LIST by leaving a comment below with your full name, email address and the link of your chosen Firmo eyewear. The giveaway winner will be chosen using random.org. The winner will be contacted through email and the prize will be shouldered by Firmoo inclusive of free shipping. Giveaway ends May 27, 2013.

Disclaimer: Firmoo states that comments should have at least 50 participants for them to supply the winning prize. This post may or may not be compensated.

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

You may visit my new infinite.ly site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!