Friday, May 17, 2013

One-Day-Free Choose Your Own Craftsy Class

Here's something great from Craftsy. They are hosting a FREE CLASS DAY for all new members who will sign up on May 18th, yes in just a few hours link will be ON and you may enjoy any of the artsy courses you would like to receive. 
Sewing
Baking
Quilting
Crocheting
Knitting
and lots of How To's

Whoops! Not only Craftsy is giving away all of these for fun but for a cause. If Craftsy meets their goal of 10,000 classes, they will donate $5,000 to DonorsChoose to fund arts education in public schools across the US

This is just a very limited time offer from Craftsy, and I don't want to take much of your time reading this. Go to CRAFTSY.com now and sign up here and pick the best artsy craftsy you like or wish to do or love doing. New sign-ups only can avail of the free class worth up to $39.99. 

Let me know if you're having issues on the availment of the free class. 
Email me for faster response. Thank you.

Let's Help them Help others!



Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

You may visit my new infinite.ly site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!