Saturday, May 25, 2013

Transform Yourself with Schick

Wishing to be a superhero aren't just kids stuff... especially when you think of it being reality and able to help a lot of people, why not? Well, for me I've always wanted to be someone who has different magic powers, so every situation would have its solution.

How about you? What super ability, specifically that of the Man of Steel powers would you want for a week, and how would you use it? Share it with me by leaving a comment below and we'll see if we can do something about it LOL What if I have the power to grant wishes? 

I have something to enumerate here, if the powers would be for the whole week, no restrictions, whatsoever, then let me have this throne to tell you my frustrations.

From Monday to Saturday: Physical strength, heat vision and ability to fly

I will make connections to each and every country by making bridges and at the same time helping others who needed  my strength and speed. Transport people who would like to go places and explore the world. There wouldn't be problems in transporting help from one country to another because traveling by land would be of ease if connecting bridges are built already. So many things to do, so little time but I will make the most of my powers to make everyone happy especially my loved ones. 

Sunday:

If what I did the past few days have caused a lot of damage to majority, then I would turn back time as what Clark did in one of the Superman movies. Circle around the universe in a counter clockwise rotation, then everything went back to Monday again and would not use my powers anymore (",)

Suddenly I thought it would still be better if people have no super powers, just the will to live would be enough. 

I bet you can't wait for the Man of Steel to be shown in theaters, and probably looking for premiere tickets already. If you want to win a pair of free Man of Steel tickets, today is your lucky day. 

Schick is having a contest and is giving away not just Free movie tickets but Man of Steel premium items. Are you a fan? or 'just' an AVID fan? (",) 
Well, no more blahblahblahs just go to Schick for the contest details and soon you'll be watching your all-time-fave superhero.

Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

You may visit my new infinite.ly site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!