Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 Holiday Guide: Toys For Sale from Richwell Club

The kids would go crazy over this upcoming Richwell Club's Kids Craze big sale event happening this November. More and more toys, apparel and shoes are going to be on sale for up to 80% discount. Check out the dates and the location so you won't miss this great pre-Christmas promo of the Richwell Club.

Richwell Trading distributes famous brands such as Barbie, Barbie Shoes,  Disney Princess, Hot Wheels, Chicco, Fisher Price, Amazing Spiderman, Batman, Bakugan, Beados, bendaroos, Boppy, Baby Einstein, Cars, DC Figures, Crazy Cubes, CiccioBello, Color Blanks, Bright Starts, Despicable Me 2, Dolce Party, Dora the Explorer, Enlight, Fisher Price Shoes, Fisher Prince-OBaby, Flutterbye, Lexibook, Justice League and more more more....

My eyes go to Disney Princesses...so love 'em


Enjoy Shopping!

You may also visit their online store here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been here before and they really got great stuff on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I can visit their warehouse, need to buy lots of toys...for me hehe

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!