Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blurb's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide

Now that the -ber- months are speeding up fast, you probably have a lot of things going through your mind, and gift giving for sure is one of those things. Need not worry because we have some great deals for you today until October 7th, some early bird sale for you my dearies and guess where.....

It's from BLURB!!!

Blurb continues to wow me each year with how easy they make it to create your own high quality custom book. Use Blurb's 2013 Gift Guide to find inspiration!


Blurb's Holiday Gift Guide

The Gift Guide is also an instruction guide on how to make a beautiful Blurb book gift for anyone in your life. Get a head start on your Holiday gifts by creating your own Blurb book and save 20% through 10/7 with code EARLYBIRD20

Enjoy creating your Blurb book gifts,  

Watch out for more on Blurb.





1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous gift idea. Everyone is my house loves books & photos. Will definitely be checking it out for someone's Xmas stocking this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!