Wednesday, May 14, 2014

(Full Video) One of my favorite KPOP group is in town - Interview with Sandara Park

2NE1 will be having a concert here in the Philippines on May 17th at the SM MOA Arena... As usual, I'll just be here, dreaming of watching them sing their famous songs- I Love You, Ugly, Hate You, Fire and I Don't Ca-e-e-e-e-errr LOL

Aigoo (",)
Sandara's ulzzang (best face)

Anyway, our dear Sandara Park, the Pambansang Krung-Krung (I don't know what it means hihihi) was interviewed by Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda on their late night show at ABS-CBN... Sandara Park never changed, she's still the soft spoken, humble girl we once knew. I really admire her. I wish I could meet her one day and of course the whole 2NE1 group.

Sorry for the slight shaky video, I just recorded it through my Note3 with my son jumping on the bed Lol.




If you are unable to open Youtube, you may click here

Feel free to share...

How about you, who is your favorite KPop group?

#tuweniwan

Keep in Touch...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!