Saturday, January 18, 2014

PediaSure Plus Continuing to Help Moms Raise Kids in a Healthy Way


It's been a bright last year for all of us and may this 2014 be more productive, fruitful and fun. Also with the trending saving scheme that is rocking the internet, Abbott never ceases to continue giving us, moms, something to smile about.



Once again, our PediaSure Plus discount promo extends until June and probably it will continue till the end of the year. P225 is a big help for us moms already. It can be used to buy distilled water for our kids for 3weeks or for their 'baon' as well.

Regarding last October 2013's PediaSure Plus promo on Sure Health plus Wealth, I have inquired Abbott already and refused to give hints on who the winners are. I do understand their privacy policies but well, I tried the other way around. I emailed the 400plus Abbott Moms last December and unfortunately no one replied if they won the promo or anyone they knew who won the promo, that leaves us hanging between doubts and trust. Anyway, someday truth will come out and who knows this coming January draw for the Sure Rewards, we will have someone here to testify that the raffle draws are true. 

Till our next post. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. have won the October 2013 raffle draw. Actually, it’s my second time to win. And, yes, they are true! ^_^ - mommy Melose of Calamba, Laguna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Melose. thank you for that at least I found one. And actually they called yesterday informing me that I won 1500 worth of gcs. Its true after all hihihi Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!