Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Galileo Enrichment Learning Program - FREE Learning Sessions

This just in...

If you have kids ages 3-12 years old and you want them to experience an advance learning program, you may avail of Galileo's 2-week Math & English Learning Program for FREE...

Call them now at 845-1234 and a friendly Galileo staff will gladly assist you.


They teach advance Math and English for children 3-12 years old.
FREE learning sessions start July 18 - 31, 2013
Two sessions per week for 30 minutes.
Call now and have your kid scheduled for a great learning experience.


Keep in Touch...

Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Be a fan of my book page Innocence in Time
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Last post was A Blogger's Husband (Fisher-Price JOL part 2)
                      Fisher-Price Joy of Learning Workshop
                      Pine Cone Hill is now at Layla Grayce
                      Layla Grayce Needs Your Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!